Friday, October 26, 2012

Week 3 Newspapers


  At our high school we use Maine Newstand quite a bit with the students. Mostly, they like to look up articles about sports they participate in. 
    We recently closed an elementary school in Wales.  I was surprised to see that the Tribune Business News from Washington followed the story.
I also searched for news about our high school. Found lots of sports and a little budget information. (not so surprising) 

As I was going back through the months, I realized that this could be a way for students to create a timeline, following an important story from beginning to end, perhaps even talking about the impact of media on perception.
Sorry this post was late. I tried three times to start and kept getting interrupted. (geesh!) I saved, but couldn't find my drafts, until today. :)
On to week 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment